Monday, October 4, 2010

All the madness is....over?!?! :(

It's hard to believe the wedding has come and gone. It's so weird how you are rushing around trying to get all these last minute things done and having appointments left and right, and then it's all over in the blink of an eye! Although part of me misses all the hustle and bustle of everything, I'm digging the whole being able to come home after work and just relax thing. I had forgotten what that was like!

Lenny and I have lived together for almost 2 years now, and several people have asked me if it feels any different now that we are married. The answer is yes, it does feel different. Totally. It's official now. I am his and he is mine. And I LOVE it. I find myself just staring at him and I get this stupid grin on my face and he's like "What?" and all I can say is "Dude, you are my HUSBAND." Guess you could say I am still on cloud nine :) Lovin life right now! I thank God every day for leading me to this wonderful man.

Me and the hubbs on our honeymoon in Punta Cana

No comments: