Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Old skool recreation

We took Bellzers roller skating last weekend when she was here. She talks about skating quite a bit, so we figured she must do it with her mom a lot, and that proved to be true because she was actually pretty good at it! It was fun for me to visit my old stomping grounds - Great Skate - because we used to frequent that place all the time back when I was a young whippersnapper. I tried to get Lenny to couple skate with me but he wasn't havin it. I even offered to be the backwards skater. Whatevs.

Sorry these pics aren't that great. Need a new camera.


They had these cool little walker type things that help kids learn how to skate, so of course when Bella saw all the other kids with theirs, she wanted one too, even though she was doing fine without it.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would need those walker type things! I stink at roller skating!!
J9