Sunday, January 30, 2011

There is a big storm a'brewin

Just got back from the most intense grocery run I think we've ever been on. The meteorologists are forecasting another big ice and snow storm that we are supposed to be getting starting tomorrow morning, and I think everyone and their mom was at the grocery store stocking up. Holy smokes! It was insane. The lines were way worse than Christmas! We attempted to go to Sam's first, but as soon as we saw the mile-long checkout lines, we turned around and headed right back out. Crazy. Seems like we've had a ton of snow this year - way more than the average. I don't mind though, I think it's rather pretty. I am, however, so very ready for spring. Want to get outside and start running again so I'll be able to keep up with Janine when she does her first 5K in March! :D

Here are a couple pics from one of the several big snowfalls we've had so far this year:


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I think it's gonna be a big one. We did our weekly grocery shopping and it was so busy!!! and I started my workout today. I walked for 25 minutes!! Woot Woot!!
and keep up with me?! I think I'll be far behind u!!
J9

Gretch said...

Good job woman! You're already ahead of me cuz I didn't do squat today.