Sunday, July 17, 2011

I heart summa!

Bellz and I had a lunch/play date last time she was here. We went to Main St for lunch where she had the most amazing grilled PB&J sammy from Garden Cafe A la Fleur. Whaddya know? Riverside Sweets was on the way back to the car so we stopped for ice cream (duh).  After lunch we headed to the playground at Blanchette park, which is awesome by the way, and played for a while til we were nice n sweaty. Final stop was Blanchette pool. Awesome afternoon!











1 comment:

Keithiz (got schmeathics) said...

I hate summa! When I got home from Minneandapolis yesterday afternoon it was 89.8 degrees INSIDE the house. Cooled off to about 84 overnight. Stupit heat wave. >:( In fact for the first time since I lived in this house Pup and I put my window A/C in the kitchen zink window (the only one capable of accepting a unit) at about 9:45 last night because it was so oppressive in here. Then I dragged my air mattress in the kitchen and snoozed next to the fridge while schnoozling the microwave. :)