Thursday, May 3, 2012

3 weeks old

Ok so apparently Alex thinks that since he's 3 weeks old now, he gets to call the shots. He pretty much cried nonstop all day today unless I was holding him. He would doze off and then whenever I would set him down, he woke up and cried until I picked him up again. What a way to spend a bday! I love that he wants me to hold him so much but shooty shoo, my arms feel like they are going to fall off from toting him around all day! I did get him to fall asleep in the Baby Bjorn for a while, so I was able to dust and vacuum while he was hanging out on my chest for a bit. Other than that, not much got done today. Oh well. I know we'll have days like that from time to time. Hopefully tomorrow he's a little more content!


Hahahahah, what IS this face? He was doing this for like 5 min straight when Lenny was holding him. <3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha!!! Funny faces n eyes wide open!!!!!!!

Friend Erika said...

So cute!