Thursday, February 14, 2013

My funny Valentine

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I had a great day today. They had a special "Valentines Lunch with Mom" at Alex's school, and I was so excited to go eat lunch with him that I almost couldn't stand it. Haha. They really went all out at this shindig, too. They even had a chocolate fountain! How cool is that?

After lunch, I took Alex home with me since I was off work today. These kind of afternoons mean the world to me. I love spending time with my precious lil boy! We played ball for a bit when we got home (his new obsession), read a book, then laid down and took a nap together. He is the best cuddle bug around! Xoxo. When he woke up from his nap, we visited with the neighbors for a bit and then I took Alex over to Granny and Grumpas. They watched him this evening while Lenny and I went out for our Valentines dinner. Great day all around.

Happy V Day peeps!





CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN!!!!





Alex "made" this for me at school! So cute :)





Our Vday spread. I made the chocolate covered strawberries for Len yesterday.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute. I love the frame with his pic!!! J9