Friday, July 5, 2013

What happens at home...

Boss told me to go ahead and work from home today since it's the day after a holiday and will likely be pretty quiet. My parents were scheduled to watch Bellz, but since I ended up working from home she decided to stay here and play instead. We had a little talk about how she needed to be responsible and would have to entertain herself, because even though I am at home, I still have work to do so I wouldn't be able to stop and play with her or whatever until I'm done working. Guess she got the hint about being responsible. She just comes downstairs and is like “Are you good down here? You need a water or some beer or anything?” (this is at 9am mind you) BA HAHAHAHAHAH! I was like “Umm nah I’m good, thanks. I usually pass on beer for breakfast. Especially when I’m pregnant and on the clock.”

Then about 30 min later, she comes down with a bowl of apple slices and a bowl of peanut butter and tells me she made me a snack for while I'm working. I love this girl! I swear. She can be SOOOO stinkin sweet sometimes. :)

No comments: