Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Alex turns two!

I'm a little late in posting this, partly just due to life, and partly because I lost our card reader in LA and have been having trouble uploading pics from the camera. 

ANYWHO, happy 2nd birthday to our lil man! Alex has brought so much joy into our lives the past couple years. He gets funnier and funnier every day. I seriously love this age! He makes us laugh every day and I love him more than words can express. He is such a blessing! 

We had a great Curious George-themed party and had fun celebrating his second year with our family and friends. Thanks to everyone for coming over to party with us!

My sweet boy. <3 













And here are a few from his actual bday:

Trying to show us how old he is. Doesn't quiiiiite get that concept yet. ;) He says two though!












No comments: