Friday, August 15, 2014

Warrior Dash

Sorry I've been M.I.A. for a couple weeks...had a lot going on! 

We did the Warrior Dash last weekend. Tons of fun! My only complaint was that you couldn't really run the whole thing. You would run for a bit, then have to stop n wait your turn to do an obstacle. Would be cool to run the whole course as fast as you can, just to see how long it would take ya! 

Jason and his neighbor Shane (in the blue shirt) have already signed up to do another tougher mud run in October, and j is trying to convince me to do that one too. It looks pretty hard core. I dunno, we'll see.

Here are some pics from the Warrior Dash.

Before pic...notice how clean we are....



And after... Eeeeew!

















And just for kicks, here are a few of akix with the warrior hat on. :)




No comments: