Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Soccer super star

Ok Alex broke my heart this morn.  We got the boys these new track suits recently and we kept calling them their "soccer outfits" when we got them dressed this morn, not thinking much of it. Alex was more eager than usual to get dressed so I should have known something was up, but it didn't dawn on me why he was so happy this morn. He was all smiles til we got him loaded up in the car and mentioned something about having a good day at school. He immediately started bawling. He was like "I don't wanna go to school, I wanna go to soccer!" I mean, this dude had huge  crocodile tears running down his cheeks. He was soooo upset. I finally realized that all morning long,  he thought that we were taking him to soccer instead of school bc we kept calling it his soccer outfit. Awwwww. I felt awfulllll! :(  :(  :(  What a letdown. To him, this was probs the worst day ever! I had to explain to him that it's cold out so nobody plays soccer or football in winter, but when it warms up in spring, maybe we'll sign him up for a team. Poor guy. I still feel bad. Mabes I should set up the soccer net in the basement and play a lil soccer w him tonight when he gets home.

At least he looked cute as all get out. As usual. :)

No comments: