Thursday, August 20, 2015

PSA- Running is bad for your health

This is what I get for attempting to be healthy....

I went for a run a couple weeks ago and me being the graceful person that I am, tripped over my own feet and bit it on the sidewalk. I got up and immediately noticed my left pinkie felt kinda weird. Looked down and saw it was kinda crooked so I walked right on back home.

Turns out I fractured it and if that isn't bad enough, I ended up having surgery yesterday, pins and all, because I really messed up the ligaments and wasn't able to bend or straighten the finger at all even after nearly 2 weeks of having it in a splint.

Surgery went well and hopefully I'll be as good as new in a few months. Think I'm done running for a bit though. Exercise is bad for your health. From now on I'm just gonna stick with eating junk food and being fat. Thank you, and please pull forward.

No comments: