Friday, March 12, 2010

Vote for us!!!

Lenny and I entered a "Flaunt Your Ring" contest on a mid-Missouri wedding photographer's website a couple weeks ago, and I just found out today that we are one of the finalists!!! Whoo hoo! The couple with the most votes will win a free engagement session with the photograher, Ashley Turner, plus the winners of each local Flaunt Your Ring contest will be placed in a national contest to win a grand prize including custom wedding invites, a wedding cake topper, and some other fun stuff. Please click on the link below, which will take you to her website where you will be able to vote for us. We are couple #1. There is no limit to the number of times you can vote, so feel free to do this every day from now til Wednesday (03/17/10), which is when the contest ends! Thanks!!! I will let you know how we do!

Click here to vote for us!


This isn't the pic I submitted for the contest, but I think it's a pretty cool pic of my ring. Have I ever mentioned that I LOVE this ring? (and I love the man behind the ring even more) ; )
 

1 comment:

Janine said...

You're a finalist????!!? Why didn't you tell me this when I saw you last nite?? That is awesome. I'm going to vote right now. I'll vote every day! I hope u win!