Thursday, November 8, 2012

My new little buddy

Last week, Amy was in town for an interview and Janine and I were lucky enough to snag a lunch date with her and her little boy, Kieran. This was the first time we had gotten the chance to meet Kieran since he was born, and I have to say he is a DOLL! Soooo stinkin cute! He was pretty shy, but still very smiley. The only one we didn't get to see was Tom. :( Guess that just means we'll have to go to CA for a visit soon!

I can't tell you how nice it was to see our lil Ames again. She's all grown up with a kid now! What the heck? How'd that happen? Oh wait, so are we. We're old. All of us. *sigh*

I think Kieran looks a lot like Ames when she was little, but then I see Tom in him in certain pics, too. He is the perfect mix of both Tom and Amy!

Showing us where his "esophagus" is. Only the child of a doctor....


Feeding Mama a chip :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha!! So Cute!!!!

J9