Saturday, November 17, 2012

Viva Las Vegas

I was lucky enough to accompany Lenny on his 3-day work conference in Las Vegas this week. While he attended different meetings and seminars during the day, I walked the strip, shopped in all the high end shops with two of the other wives, and just plain lounged around in the big fluffy hotel bathrobe. :) We stayed at the Venetian, which was pretty fancy. The most impressive part though was that they had rented out Tao nightclub the last night we were there for an exclusive engagement. There were 1700 people in attendance (I think), and hor d'oeurves, dinner, and open bar were included for all these people. One of the bouncers I was talking to said that HP (who sponsored the party) paid half a million dollars for that night alone!!! Unbelieveable. Needless to say, we were impressed.

This was our first time staying without Alex for more than a night and I have to admit the sleeping in and not having to change any diapers for 4 days straight was nice. But boy did I miss those baby cuddles! We were fighting over who got to hold him first when we picked him up. Thank you soooo much Linda for taking such good care of him while we were gone!

Making fun of the "oh so cute" name badges we had to wear all week



At the Bellagio. Loved those fountains! So neat. That was probably my favorite part of Vegas.


$7.95 for a shake? I guess they think their milkshakes bring all da boyz to da yard!

So fancy!


There was also a living room area to the left but I couldn't get a good pic of that cuz the lighting was horrible

We got a first timer here folks!

Came home a winner - pretty sure they did that on purpose to lure me back to Vegas again. You think I'll get a high roller suite next time? I mean, I made bank while I was there. $79, whut whuuuut?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute pics!!! Crazy about the milkshake price! Did u get one though? :)

Um...where's your fancy schmancy dress pic?

J9