Monday, June 3, 2013

Monthly pics...NAILED EM!

I meant to do this post a while ago, but it kept slipping my mind. My bad. I guess I should preface this by saying that one of the decorations I did for Alex's first birthday was a display of pics I had taken of him on the 12th of each month ( his bday ). The older he got, the more difficult it became to get a good picture of him because he was forever trying to move around, crinkle the paper, crawl to Jax, reach for the camera, you get the point. By the end, it was a two person job to get these pics. Lenny would distract him and I would quick snap the pic. Seemed to have worked out okay, everyone loved the display!

First I will post all the pictures we ended up using (these were the best of the best) and then some of the rejects. :)
















No comments: