Thursday, June 12, 2014

Austin's baptism

My little buddy Austin got baptized last Sunday, then j and j had a celebration at their house. It was fun! Best part of the day was when my dad walked into the neighbors house, mistakenly thinking it was Jason and Janine's, and announced "Hi! We're heeeeeeerrrrrrreeee!" Meanwhile, the neighbor is like "who the heck are you?" and quickly rose to put herself between my dad and her kids like any protective mom would do if a stranger just walked into your house. Guess she figured it out pretty quickly and said "are you looking for Kendall and Austin? They're next door." Hahahaha! So then my dad says "Oh, whoops!" and invited them to the party too! Lol. <3

Great party guys! God bless you Austi!






























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww, cute pics!!!

Your dad cracks me up!

J9