Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Fathers Day

Had an awesome weekend with some much needed family time and no major catastrophes for either of us at work so we didnt even log on. Yay!!!

We decided to celebrate Fathers Day on Saturday we woke up, went to Ginghams for bfast (Lennys choice, and a good one at that!) then spent the afternoon at the zoo. I made cajun chicken pasta for dinner (his fave) then we went to Lulu's for ice cream later that night. They have the best shaved ice I've ever had. Its so yummy!

I guess he kinda got two Fathers Day celebrations, cuz today I let Lenny sleep in while Alex and I went and got donuts for bfast. After that lenny n Alex cut the grass together (yep, Alex follows len around w his little mower like every time he cuts the grass now. So cute.) Then we spent the afternoon up at the pool! Our neighbors Eric and Theresa were there w Maya and Owen too, so that was fun and the kids all played together. We came home and I put the boys down for a late nap while len ran to the grocery store. Had an early dinner of BLTs and corn on the cob, then umm we may or may not have gone back to Lulu's again for some more of that yummy shaved ice. :/

All in all a great weekend. Weather was awesome and we all got lots of outdoor time and soaked up lots of sun!

Happy Father's Day to my two favorite Lennys...the wonderful and amazing hubbs and my super cute, super awesome, super helpful Dad. Love you both!! Xoxo

No comments: