Thursday, April 26, 2012

Celebrating Alex's 2 week bday in style

Although it's awesome being home on maternity leave, I'm starting to go a little stir crazy being cooped up in the house so much. Our pediatrician said we shouldn't take Alex out in public for another 2-4 weeks, but he also said fresh air and being outside is good for him. SOOOOO, today we killed two birds with one stone. We met my mom and Lenny's fam down at the Winery of the Little Hills in St Charles for lunch out on the patio. It was soooo nice to get out! We didn't feel bad about taking Alex either since we were outside and he wasn't really around a crowd at all. Yay for such a nice afternoon!
 

  Happy 2 week birthday to my little man! (Look NeeNee- my eyes are open!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Finally!!! I'm still waiting to see them open in person. :) Glad u were able to get out for a bit too!!!

J9