Friday, April 20, 2012

Welcome Alexander John Ulanoski

Here are some pics we took during our hospital stay.

Doing the Jesus pose

Biggest umbilical cord I have ever seen in my life. Even the nurses were saying it was huge. 

First family photo. Please disregard how awful I look. It looks like I got beat up! SOOOO puffy. Thank you Magnesium Sulfate. I still can't get over the eyes. I could barely see.





Love this sign they gave us to put in the bassinet so the nursery would know not to give him any bottles. Ha!


Just hangin out in my tanning bed. NBD.



I stole this one from J9. Thanks Beans! Love this pic :)








We've both been discharged. Time to get outta the hospital! Alex doesn't look quite as thrilled as I was to be headed home.











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love them all!!! :)

J9