Sunday, January 31, 2010

Strikes n Spares

Today we went to the bowling alley with Dan, Nikki, and Aidan. I would have never thought that Bella was old enough to try bowling had it not been for Nikki telling me they took Aidan last week and he loved it. Turns out it was a big hit for Bellz too! I can't tell you how many times she asked, "Is it my turn again?" She had a lot of fun, and there was only one time the that she didn't give it enough "oomph" and the ball got stuck in the middle of the lane.

After bowling, we all went over to Nikki and Dan's house for dinner, and I think Aidan was excited to have company. As soon as we walked in, he ran up and said, "Do you want to see my air hockey table? Do you want to see my trains? Do you want to see all my toys?" haha Cute!


Here are a couple quick pics I got at the bowling alley:



1 comment:

Janine said...

I like how Bella is crouched down to watch the ball. Those boots look cute too.