Wednesday, March 28, 2012

36 week checkup

I had my 36 week checkup yesterday and although I was hoping to hear I was at least a couple cm dilated, I had no such luck. She said I'm not dilated at all yet! Arrgh. I could have sworn I was on my way at least a little bit, cuz sometimes I will feel some weird pains down there when I'm walking or something. I just figured it was my body getting ready and everything was stretching out. Guess not. Not yet anyway.

I told Dr C I thought I had gained quite a bit of weight since last time, and had her again look at how puffy my legs and feet are, and she wrote me a note so that I have an excuse to wear comfy clothes and shoes to work. Woot! Bring on the flippy floppies! (which I had already been wearing illegally. haha) She suggested finding a pool I can go to or at the very least, soaking in the tub as much as possible, because I guess that helps with all the swelling.

Baby's heartrate was in the 130's yesterday.

Best part of the appointment was that she decided we should do another u/s next week to see how big the baby is. Yay for ultrasounds!

No comments: