Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Bad boys bad boys, whatcha gonna do?

So guess what I got for my bday present this morning? Someone broke into the Edge last night! WHOO HOO!!!  Lol. I guess technically they didn’t really “break in,” cuz my dumb butt didn’t lock the car when I got home last night. Someone did get into it though. They obviously went through it, because they had ransacked the middle console thing and left the tray sitting out on the seat, and they had opened the glove compartment and took everything out of that too. I'm sure they were probably looking for cash or any other valuables. Luckily we didn’t have diddly squat in there besides a bag of tums and some hand sanitizer. haha. Take THAT you punks!  The GPS and garage door opener were both in the Altima, and thankfully Lenny had locked that car. I kept saying, “I’m so glad they didn’t take our car seat!” (which we had just installed over the weekend) and Lenny was like, “Uhh….who’s going to take a carseat and carry that thing around? Probably not much of a resale value on that at a pawn shop."  Haha. Good point. I was just thinking of it from a money standpoint though...I mean, we paid good money for that travel system. I wouldn’t want to have to buy another one when we haven’t even gotten to use this one yet!  ANYWHO, lesson learned…I will now be making darn sure everything is all locked up at night or if we are gone from the house from now on. Happy bday to me! ;)

No comments: